NeoAxis Engine is a universal development environment with built-in 3D game engine.
The environment can be used to develop all kinds of 3D projects such as computer games, visual trainers, VR systems, to visualize processes and develop windowed applications.
- Free platform, partially open source.
- Modern architecture.
- Complete set of tools.
- Modern look editor.
- C# scripting, visual scripting.
- .NET API.
.NET Programming and Built-in Scripting
- Built-in C# scripting.
- Visual workflow scripting.
- Advanced object types creation capabilities.
- .NET API.
- Classic C# programming.
- Visual Studio 2017, 2019 support.
3D Game Engine
- Complete set of tools for 3D game development.
- 64-bit floating precision by default.
- Well-thought object serialization.
- Scene rendering is performed via high-level rendering pipeline.
- Good multi-thread rendering performance provided by Bgfx.
- Filament PBR shaders is used for realistic materials rendering.
- Powerful Bullet physics library in 64-bit precision mode.
- Well designed API for add-on creation.
- The ability to create small extensions as well as complete inner editors inside NeoAxis editor.
- Using WinForms, WPF in add-ons.
- Thoughtful concept of the editor and it's inner editors.
- Simultaneous editing of multiple resources.
- Drag & Drop, hotkeys and other means for comfortable usage.