NeoAxis Engine is a versatile real-time platform for making 3D, 2D games and apps.
The platform is intended to develop all kinds of 3D and 2D projects such as computer games, simulators, visual trainers, VR systems and to develop apps with rich graphics.
- The most open and powerful real-time .NET development platform.
- Modern rendering system to get maximum performance from GPU.
- A complete suite of development tools for real-time 3D project creators.
- Open for the integration of third-party services and stores.
Built-in C# and Visual Scripting
- The basic part of the engine and game logic components are written in C# without using interlanguage wrappers. Native code is only used for low-level parts like rendering, physics and sound. In combination with the provided source code for free, you can write and debug the code most efficiently.
- NeoAxis editor includes built-in C# editor, that is greatly simplifies scripting. You can create event handlers for the scene and other objects directly in the environment, does not waste time to link.
- Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio Code support.
- Visual scripting.
- Advanced object type creation capabilities.
- Source code of the engine is provided for free.
- Xamarin based SDK for Android. iOS support will added soon.
- Built-in resolution upscale and rendering optimizations allow you to get the most from any device.
- Easy to build, run and debug.
- Huge amount of samples in the SDK.
Powered by NeoAxis Render Pipeline (NRP)
Integration of Stores and External Tools
Game Framework with Networking Support
Advanced Object Type Creation Capabilities
2D Game Engine
NeoAxis for App Creators
- Create full-featured window apps with NeoAxis Engine.
- Create apps by modifying the NeoAxis editor.
- WPF, WinForms widgets.
- Advanced GUI system, set of controls, GUI Editor.
- Video, Web Browser controls.
- The ability to embed a 3D scene into the GUI interface.
- Use GPU-based screen effects to make rich multimedia apps.
Specialized Industrial Kit and Constructors
Samples and Tutorials