NeoAxis Engine is an integrated development environment with built-in 3D, 2D game engine.
The environment is intended to develop all kinds of 3D and 2D projects such as computer games, visual trainers, VR systems, to visualize processes and develop windowed applications.
- Royalty-free platform with source code provided.
- Modern architecture and design of the editor.
- Built-in C# and visual scripting.
- Complete set of tools.
- .NET API.
.NET Programming and Built-in Scripting
3D Game Engine
- Complete set of tools for 3D game development.
- 64-bit floating precision by default.
- Well-thought object serialization.
- Scene rendering is performed via high-level rendering pipeline.
- Good multi-thread rendering performance provided by Bgfx.
- Filament PBR shaders is used for realistic materials rendering.
- Powerful Bullet physics library in 64-bit precision mode.
2D Game Engine
Complete Set of Tools
- Well designed API for add-on creation.
- The ability to create small extensions as well as complete inner editors inside NeoAxis editor.
- Using WinForms, WPF in add-ons.
- Thoughtful concept of the editor and it's inner editors.
- Simultaneous editing of multiple resources.
- Drag & Drop, hotkeys and other means for comfortable usage.