Here you can see the planned features. We are already working on these features, also you can participate in the improvement, order or make a donation to force the development.
- Full scene real-time global illumination (30% done). Right now you can use screen-space indirect lighting with ambient occlusion (ASSAO).
- Hardware ray-tracing reflections. Right now you can use screen-space reflections.
- Better shadows.
- Better motion blur.
- Better temporal antialiasing.
- Better Voxel LOD generation quality and better work with transparency.
- Better vegetation material animation.
- Furs, hairs.
- Physically-based procedural sky.
- Relative camera rendering for drawing objects with large/double precision coordinates.
- Scene streaming example and optimization fixes.
Tools and Components
- Human and creature generator.
- Vegetation generator: More features and realism.
- Road constructor: More features. Exits from the road, overpasses, bike paths.
- Traffic system: Cars, bikes, pedestrians.
- Building constructor: Faster rendering at very far distances.
- Better 3D model import: Extract textures from GLB file. Better CAD formats support.
- Sequence editor. Cinematic and video editing.
- More 3D modeling and painting tools.
- Pathfinding: Dynamic obstacles, off mesh links.
- More 2D features and tools.
- More vegetation packs made with Vegetation generator.
- 3D models and materials scan library.
- Soft body.
- Tank vehicle.
- More constraint types.
- Multi-material for mesh shape.
- Ragdoll example.
- Object destruction example.
- Physically-based character animation.
- Cloud services (partially done).
- More features for shooter framework.
- Networking support for vehicles.
- Physically-based path tracer.
- macOS support.
- Linux support.
- Katy Perry skin.
NeoAxis as IDE
- Solution Explorer. Working with many csproj projects.
- iOS (20% done).
- Networking support for Android.
- Convert TextBlock files to binary format.
- Remove sources of 3D models.