NeoAxis Group releases a new version of NeoAxis Engine is an integrated development environment with built-in 3D game engine. The environment can be used to develop all kinds of 3D projects such as computer games, visual trainers, VR systems, to visualize processes and develop windowed applications.
For a month and a half of an active development, we are glad to present version 2019.2. The engine is actively developing, 7 updates have been made after a month and a half. This release is the final in some way, more debugged, so we give it a major version number.
Since 2019.1, the following features have been added:
- A complete manual has been written. All editors have been described, code examples have been made.
- Many demo scenes, game examples have been added. Read more.
- C# scripting capabilities built into the editor have been improved.
- Visual scripting using graphs has also been improved.
- Missing 3D graphics objects such as light shafts, lens effects and others have been added.
- The editor has been gotten to the practical conditions. The work with a large number of objects in the editor has been improved.
- Editor's work with physical objects has been improved.
The engine continues to evolve. In the following releases we will focus on the following features:
- 3D game framework. Managing characters, various types of cameras, a set of more specialized game objects.
- More graphics capabilities.
- Improvement editor as a common development environment in C#.
- More supported platforms.
A detailed list of plans can be found on the Roadmap page.
We invite everyone to try the new NeoAxis Engine 2019 tool. It can be downloaded for free.