NeoAxis Group releases a new 3D development environment NeoAxis Engine version 2019.1. The environment can be used to develop all kinds of 3D projects such as computer games, visual trainers, VR systems, to visualize processes and develop windowed applications.
- Free platform, partially open source.
- Modern architecture.
- Complete set of tools.
- Modern look editor.
- C# scripting, visual scripting.
- .NET API.
.NET programming and built-in scripting
- Built-in C# scripting.
- Visual workflow scripting.
- Advanced object types creation capabilities.
- .NET API.
- Classic C# programming.
- Visual Studio 2017, 2019 support.
3D game engine
- Complete set of tools for 3D game development.
- 64-bit floating precision by default.
- Well-thought object serialization.
- Scene rendering is performed via high-level rendering pipeline.
- Good multi-thread rendering performance provided by Bgfx.
- Filament PBR shaders is used for realistic materials rendering.
- Powerful Bullet physics library in 64-bit precision mode.
Everyone is welcome to try out a new engine! At the moment NeoAxis Engine is provided for free, everyone can download it. There are no paid licenses currently. Full source code is not available, but there are multiple modules' source code is available in SDK.
In case of any troubles, please report to email@example.com. We'll launch a forum soon.
We are planning to increase number of supported platforms, add more useful capabilities of 3D engine and much more. As a company, we will be grateful for kind of spreading of information about the engine. Any help would be appreciated.
NeoAxis Engine was started as a hobby project back at 2006. At 2014 NeoAxis Group, gathering all the experience, ideas, and codebase decided to reimplement engine architecture. Since then, new version has been actively developed in parallel with updates for NeoAxis 3.x. New version of NeoAxis is not compatible with old versions, it is a new product. Engine architecture and its modules were rewritten from scratch.