Versatile 3D project development environment.
The environment can be used to develop all kinds of 3D projects such as computer games, visual trainers, VR systems, to visualize processes and develop windowed applications.
- Rich selection of intuitive tools.
- Cutting edge graphics, physics and built-in networking support.
- .NET, C# programming language and exceptionally easy embedding to windowed applications.
- Well-designed framework to quickly start your own project.
- Examples of various project types and a number of demo maps.
Modern lighting, deferred pipeline, physically realistic materials. New scripting editor. Reviewed API. Improved windowed applications support.
- New node-based Visual Scripting Editor.
- Physically realistic materials.
- Improved lighting & deferred pipeline.
- Better support for WPF and WinForms applications.
- Mask textures for light sources.
- Pathfinding: Dynamic obstacles support.
- and more!
NeoAxis Group Ltd has released a new version of the universal environment for 3D project development NeoAxis 3D Engine 3.4. This release does not include the big amount of changes since the main work is focused on version 4. This release features updated tools skins, improved physics, new exporters for the latest Autodesk 3ds Max and Maya, improved Apple OS X support and updated demo maps.
NeoAxis Group Ltd is glad to announce the release of a new version of the universal environment for 3D project development NeoAxis 3D Engine 3.3. This version includes toolset improvements, better lighting support, performance optimizations and bug fixes.
NeoAxis Group Ltd is glad to announce the release of a new version of the universal environment for 3D project development NeoAxis 3D Engine 3.2. This version includes performance optimizations and bug fixes for lighting support.