Versatile 3D project development environment.
The environment can be used to develop all kinds of 3D projects such as computer games, visual trainers, VR systems, to visualize processes and develop windowed applications.
- Rich selection of intuitive tools.
- Full featured engine with good graphics, physics, built-in networking support.
- .NET, C# API for scripting.
- Well-designed framework to quickly start your own project.
- Examples of various project types and a number of demo maps.
- Easy to embed into windowed application (WinForms, WPF).
NeoAxis Group announces a new release of its versatile 3D project development environment NeoAxis Engine 3.5. The latest version features updated editor design, a new tool to quickly import 3D models, updated example maps, as well as multiple minor changes and bug fixes.
NeoAxis Group Ltd has released a new version of the universal environment for 3D project development NeoAxis 3D Engine 3.4. This release does not include the big amount of changes since the main work is focused on version 4. This release features updated tools skins, improved physics, new exporters for the latest Autodesk 3ds Max and Maya, improved Apple OS X support and updated demo maps.
NeoAxis Group Ltd is glad to announce the release of a new version of the universal environment for 3D project development NeoAxis 3D Engine 3.3. This version includes toolset improvements, better lighting support, performance optimizations and bug fixes.