NeoAxis Engine is an integrated development environment with built-in 3D, 2D game engine. The environment is intended to develop all kinds of 3D and 2D projects such as computer games, visual trainers, VR systems, to visualize processes and develop windowed applications.
- Royalty-free platform.
- Modern architecture and design of the editor.
- Built-in C# and visual scripting.
- Complete set of tools.
- .NET API.
.NET programming and built-in scripting
- Built-in C# scripting.
- Visual workflow scripting.
- Advanced object types creation capabilities.
- .NET API.
- Classic C# programming.
- Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio Code, Rider support.
3D game engine
- Complete set of tools for 3D game development.
- 64-bit floating precision by default.
- Well-thought object serialization.
- Scene rendering is performed via high-level rendering pipeline.
- Perfect multi-thread rendering performance provided by Bgfx.
- Filament PBR shaders is used for realistic materials rendering.
- Powerful Bullet physics library in 64-bit precision mode.
2D game engine
- 2D game framework.
- Fast level creation tools, 2D modeling tools.
- 2D physics. Built-in powerful Aether.Physics2D physics engine.
- Scene editor.
- Built-in C# editor.
- Visual flow graph editor.
- Material editor.
- GUI editor.
- Particle system editor.
- Import tools.
- Mesh tools.
- Fast level creation tools, 3D modeling tools.
- Complete set of rendering features and effects.
- Scriptable materials.
- Lens flares.
Game logic features
- Thoughtful concept of the editor and it's inner editors.
- Simultaneous editing of multiple resources.
- Drag & Drop, hotkeys and other means for comfortable usage.
Samples and tutorials
- Huge amount of samples scenes in the SDK.
- 3D scenes.
- 2D scenes.
- Game logic scenes.
Supported platforms by the Editor
- Windows 10, 8, 7.
- Windows 7+ x64.
- Android 8.0+ ARM64 (Oreo).
- UWP x64 (Universal Windows, Xbox, Windows Store).