NeoAxis Engine is a versatile real-time platform for making 3D, 2D games and apps.
The platform is intended to develop all kinds of 3D and 2D projects such as computer games, simulators, visual trainers, VR systems and to develop apps with rich graphics.
- The most open real-time .NET development platform.
- All power of advanced source-provided solution under your control.
- A complete suite of development tools for real-time 3D project creators.
- Open for the integration of third-party services and stores.
.NET Programming and Built-in Scripting
- The basic part of the engine, basic components and the player app are written in C# without using interlanguage wrappers. Native code is only used for low-level parts like rendering, physics and sound. In combination with the provided source code, you can write and debug the code most efficiently.
- C# IDE inside the NeoAxis editor. The editor includes the functions of the Visual Studio, that is greatly simplifies scripting. You can create event handlers for the scene and other objects directly in the environment, does not waste time to link.
- Visual workflow scripting.
- Advanced object type creation capabilities.
- Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio Code, Rider support.
3D Game Engine
- Open platform for integrating third-party services and stores.
- API allows to add deeply integrated third-party services with easy.
- NeoAxis Store support.
- Sketchfab support.
2D Game Engine
Complete Set of Tools
Game Logic Features
Window App Creation
- Create full-featured window apps with NeoAxis Engine.
- Modified Editor Toolkit.
- WPF, WinForms widgets.
- Advanced GUI system, set of controls, GUI Editor.
- The ability to embed a 3D scene into the GUI interface.
- Use GPU-based screen effects to make rich multimedia apps.
- Video, web browser controls.
- Thoughtful concept of the editor and it's inner editors.
- Simultaneous editing of multiple resources.
- Drag & Drop, hotkeys and other means for comfortable usage.
- API for creating inner editors and integrating services.