NeoAxis Engine is an integrated development environment with built-in 3D and 2D game engine.
The environment can be used to develop all kinds of 3D and 2D projects such as computer games, visual trainers, VR systems, to visualize processes and develop windowed applications.
- Royalty-free platform with source code provided.
- Modern architecture and design of the editor.
- Built-in C# and visual scripting.
- Complete set of tools.
- .NET API.
.NET Programming and Built-in Scripting
3D Game Engine
- Complete set of tools for 3D game development.
- 64-bit floating precision by default.
- Well-thought object serialization.
- Scene rendering is performed via high-level rendering pipeline.
- Good multi-thread rendering performance provided by Bgfx.
- Filament PBR shaders is used for realistic materials rendering.
- Powerful Bullet physics library in 64-bit precision mode.
2D Game Engine
Complete Set of Tools
- Well designed API for add-on creation.
- The ability to create small extensions as well as complete inner editors inside NeoAxis editor.
- Using WinForms, WPF in add-ons.
- Thoughtful concept of the editor and it's inner editors.
- Simultaneous editing of multiple resources.
- Drag & Drop, hotkeys and other means for comfortable usage.