Automatic batching meshes on the map into solid meshes to improve rendering performance (makes smaller amount of draw calls). Useful for big amount of static meshes with small amount of triangles. Fully automatic system. Rebuilding batches on the fly in the editor.
- StaticMesh class: bool AllowBatching = true;
- StaticMesh class: bool AllowGeometryInstancing = true;
- Map settings: bool StaticMeshBatchingEnabled = true;
- Map settings: Vec3 StaticMeshBatchingGridCellSize = new Vec3( 30, 30, 30 );
- Map settings: int StaticMeshBatchingFilterByMaxTriangleCount = 512;
Nearest Future and Far Future
- Deferred Rendering
- Background loading of resources in a background thread
- DirectX 11 with tesselation support.
- Automatic scene management, object culling for outdoor. Culling visibility of objects by the terrain.
- Unlimited terrain size with streaming support.
- Smooth transition of LOD level for 3D models.
- Projective textures for spot and point light sources.
- Built-in realistic Global Illumination lightmap calculation tool.
- Mac OS X, OpenGL: Ability to get access to depth buffer. SSAO, DoF, Light Scattering, Soft Particles.
- Multi viewport support for Resource Editor and Map Editor.
- The ability to add the windows with 3D view for Map Editor.
- More abilities for add-on creation. The ability to create new toolbars, windows, 3D views.
- Full undo/redo support for Resource Editor.
- Windows RT
- Web browser