- Deferred Rendering. The ability to put many light sources to the scene without big performance loss.
- Software Occlusion Culling. Optimization to precise and fast culling of invisible objects on the scene.
Near Future and Far Future
- Background loading of resources in a background thread.
- DirectX 11 with tesselation support.
- Smooth transition of LOD level for 3D models.
- Projective textures for spot and point light sources.
- Built-in realistic Global Illumination lightmap calculation tool.
- Mac OS X, OpenGL: Ability to get access to depth buffer. SSAO, DoF, Light Scattering, Soft Particles.
- Multi viewport support for Resource Editor and Map Editor.
- The ability to add the windows with 3D view for Map Editor.
- More abilities for add-on creation. The ability to create new toolbars, windows, 3D views.
- Full undo/redo support for Resource Editor.
- Windows RT
- Web browser