NeoAxis Group Ltd is glad to announce the release of a new version of the universal environment for 3D project development NeoAxis 3D Engine 3.1. This version brings 2 major new features: the add-on creation possibilities have been extended and you can now embed a web browser easily inside your project UI thanks to the new built-In Web Browser UI widget!
About Our Technology
NeoAxis 3D Engine is a free integrated development environment that allows to create projects of any types and complexity. The environment can be used to create video games, simulators, virtual reality and visualization software. It includes a full set of tools for fast and logical development of modern 3D projects.
Better Add-On Creation Support
Add-ons now supports the creation of additional windows with 3D and 2D views for the Resource Editor and Map Editor, giving add-on makers the ability to create powerful extensions.
Built-In Web Browser UI Widget
The new Web Browser control allows you to easily embed web pages in your project UI. It's powered by an embedded Chromium Web Framework. This features is currently supported only on Windows.
Other Changes In 3.1
- Map Editor: Allow to enable or disable the Portal System from the menu.
- Mac OS X: Now minimal supported version of the system is 10.6.
- Bug fix: Deployment Tool can't deploy the project for Windows.
- Bug fix: Small fixes for the 3D models importer of the Resource Editor.
- Bug fix: Mac OS X: Fullscreen doesn't work on OS X 10.9+.
- Bug fix: Maya Exporter: Problem with normals in some cases.