NeoAxis 3D Engine is available in 3 editions, each providing a different level of access to the engine's source code.
- Free Edition — free development environment, which includes all features of the engine and tools. Includes the ability to expand the engine by creating add-ons.
- Professional Edition — includes the full source code of the engine's tools and bigger access to the source code of the engine components.
- Source Edition — includes full source code of the engine.
|Free Edition||Professional||Full Source|
(2 or more)
(2 or more)
|The ability to develop commercial products royalty free.|
|Free update period||2 years||2 years|
|Continued subscription of updates after free update period|
for one year. +1 year of free updates after date of payment for update. Cost can be updated in the future.
|Direct technical support from NeoAxis developers||On request||On request||1 year|
|Source code access|
|Source code of all tools (Map Editor, Resource Editor and other tools)|
|Source code of Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya exporters|
|Source code of height map based terrain|
|Source code of decorative object manager|
|Source code of low level networking support|
|Entire source code of the NeoAxis 3D Engine|
PurchaseYou can pay via credit card, PayPal, wire transfer, phone, fax, mail, check or money order.
- BlueSnap (global payment service provider)
- Reseller. You can purchase the products via reseller Softline.
- Reseller. You can purchase the products via reseller SysSoft.
- Yandex.Money, QIWI, WebMoney. Contact us for this method of payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I upgrade my license from Professional license to Source license?Yes. The licenses can be upgraded for the cost of the difference.
How will I get the SDK after purchase?You will download the SDK from our website.
Can I download new engine source code updates in the future?Yes. A all new updates of the engine are available during two years after purchase. After two years, you can renew the license to get new versions of the engine for an additional fee.
Have a Question?
Contact us. Our developers are here to help.