3D Max studio like applications

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Post new topic Reply to topic  NeoAxis Forum Index » General » General Discussion
Search for:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:06 am Post subject: 3D Max studio like applications
Bottom of Page Back to top
Hello guys,
I am writting a program that looks like 3DS app, requires the abilities to have 4 quadrants, and is able to switch single large view by pressing alt+w. The views are from Top, Right and front, when one object in scene is moved, all 4 view should show the change simultaneously, how can I achieve this? Because this is a C/S application, although I added 4 WPFFramework class, still, I only have one WFPWorld to load a map, no matter how many mapCamera I am setting in the scene, when I change one in onRender(), all 4 viewers changes camera with is. Am I following the wrong path? Please advise. Thanks a lot!

Unlimited License
Unlimited License

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:45 am 
Bottom of Page Back to top
You must render the view of each camera into a texture and then show each of those textures in a GUI control.

Take a look at WaterPlane.cs on how to render camera view into a texture, you should be able to easily adapt that into displaying it in Control.BackTexture.

Post new topic Reply to topic  NeoAxis Forum Index » General » General Discussion

Jump to: